Village of Delburne

Delburne began with the survey of the railway in 1910. The townsite was put on sale October 4th. 1910, and was purchased by W.G. Clendening and M.J. Manning. Initially, the name chosen for the Village was Wilburne, however the Registrar of Towns advised that there was a town by that name. Using words rhyming with Wilburne, Delburne was eventually chosen as the Village's name. There was soon an influx of people eager to start a new community.

Features

  • HTML / CSS / Flash / Java
  • Content Management
  • Document Management
  • Mobile CSS / Mobile Friendly
  • Website Registration
  • Bulk E-mail / E-News
  • Photo Gallery
  • Interactive Google Maps
  • Business Directory
  • Poll Question
  • Poll Manager
  • Website Search
  • Public Notice & Event Submission
  • E-Service Request Form
  • Property Listings
  • Website Sponsor Ads
  • Event Calendar Manager
  • Drop Down Menu
  • Cemetery Database